1. Isc chapter wise Solved Paper is an absolute prep guide for the examination> 2. The entire syllabus is divided into 11chapters of Class 12 th economics> 3. Contains previous years’ question Answers (2020 – 2000)
4. Each br>Chapter provides ‘quick notes’ for revision
5. Chapter wise assessment, br>Chapter practice and self evaluation after every chapter
6. 5 Sample Papers, latest Specimen Papers, Board Examination for practice
7. Answers to all questions have been given according to ISC pattern.</br>
As compared to other boards CICSE (the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations) – National level Board of education is considered to bit tough but gaining good marks is rather easy. With the regular revision in the syllabus of ISC examination assigned for Class 12 th, students need to have the best preparatory study material to excel in the exam with ease.</br> <considering to this essential element, presenting the new edition ISC chapter wise – topic wise economics containing previous years’ question – Answers (2020 – 2000) asked in ISC Class 12 th examination. The questions in each topic have been arranged as per their latest Marking Scheme. The entire syllabus in this book has been divided into 11 chapters. To facilitate the revision, each br>Chapter is accompanied with quick notes, all the topics of every br>Chapter have been discussed separately, and Moreover chapter wise assessment, br>Chapter practice and a self evaluation are provided in each br>Chapter for the complete practice. At the end of this book 5
Sample Question papers, latest Specimen Question Paper and Board Examination Paper 2020 are given for thorough practice. The next important feature of this book is that answers to all the questions have been given according to ISC pattern. This book for sure will prove to be the most important tool in getting a high Percentage in ISC Class 12 th examination.</br> <portable of content</br> <Theory of consumer Behaviour and demand, Elasticity of Demand, supply and Elasticity of supply, concept of production, cost and revenue, forms of market and application tools of Demand and supply, theory of Income determination, money and Banking, balance of Payments and Exchange rate, public Finance, National Income, ISC Sample Question papers (1-5), latest ISC Specimen Question Paper, ISC solved Paper 2019, ISC solved Paper 2020.”<Br> </br>.
10 in stock